Monday, November 9, 2015

3 weeks and my constant companion

 Here is Miss Milly.  she has become my little shadow for the past 3 weeks.
 Shes been loving the breakfast on the veranda, which has extended into lunch and arvo tea when the weather has been perfect.
 Cookie has also loved his outdoor time and has been sitting on the chair like lord muck.


 When I have been sitting indoors Milly takes up residence on top of the chair.. from here she can see outside and watch me on the couch.
 So I have been continuing to work on the double wedding ring... my frame became a good spot to drape my first completed row.
 Today I didn't have any visitors so I sewed the first row to the second row!!!

Amazing to see how quickly it is coming together.  I have been really good and decided that I wouldn't turn my laptop on during the day.  This has proved to be a good plan as I have utilised my down time well.

Speaking of down time.... I have a physiotherapist coming to see me on Wednesday.  I hope that she will be able to give me some exercises and help me take my first steps without my other constant companion... the frame!

1 comment:

KERYN B said...

How wonderful to have Millie to help look after you she looks like a real sweetheart. Love your quilt.