Monday, November 16, 2015

four weeks on.....

 So this is going to be the nearest I get to riding my bike for a few more weeks..... sigh.
 I'm improving but Ive decided that when I take steps without my crutches I waddle rather like a cross between a pregnant woman and someone who has had a hip replacement! It also is much more painful to walk without my trusty crutches so waddling is being kept to a minimum!
 Here is a shot of my leg though.... a great improvement since I first came off the bike, I have been using the bio oil every day and I believe this has greatly helped minimise the scarring.
 So here I shall remain for another 4 weeks with cookie...
 Milly.......
and Lil the fat cat.....   I'm allowed to start my hydrotherapy this week though, so I'm pretty happy about that!  stay tuned for how I go on that.

No comments: