Friday, March 5, 2010

sneak peek


Here is a sneak peek of the project I am working on at the moment. I am making this for my daughters friends 16th birthday... I doubt she would see this this but just in case :) sorry about the shadow, I didn't see that till I posted them. I will also put up a link where I got this design from when I post the completed project.


I am going to make a journal cover, I have looked at many many tutorials and I think I will be able to make one using all these different tutorials... thank goodness for the Internet!

I also just had a phone call from a friend who copped a ticket for not stopping at a stop sign tsk tsk naughty girl Simone!!!!! She said she paused but Mr plod was watching.... shame he wasn't at the roundabout near my house this afternoon when a green P plater nearly collected me when he drove straight through without giving way to me.
She also rang to tell me that my blog was playing up and wouldn't load... I had to remove my virtual cat as apparently these gadgets or widgets can cause problems... all sorted now so it seems. Thanks for the heads up Simone and I hope you don't have any more run ins with the local constabulary!

No comments: