Sunday, March 14, 2010

finished a project and marketing

Yesterday I went to the last market for Northside Makers Market for this side of the year. Such a lovely market with very talented crafters and they are all very friendly and ready for a chat.

I took both the girls and the froglets friend, baby bat with us. Got a nice little booty of goodies!

One of the froglets friends is celebrating her 16th birthday so she selected this cute little card for her from red parka I love the parliament of owls!



this very cute little mini sock monkey had to come home with the noisy one... now named the minkie. I was very taken with her sock spiders, should have bought one!! this we purchased from chuckles



Finally I own my very own curly pops brooch, I chose the heart without thinking too much about it (I just liked it) and later I realised I had subconsciously chosen it with cherry my doberman in mind. Lovely to meet you finally Cam, I have been stalking your blog for a while now and enjoy reading it daily.



I also met the lovely Margaret of Konstant Kaos and bought this hair tie for my friend who always has her hair up with ribbons and such. Great to meet you too, the baby bat was delighted to get the info you gave her about the goth markety thingy.


Finally I finished the journal cover for the frogets friend who is also an Irish dancer. I bought this cute little pattern from allsorts some time ago and made one for the froglet but hadn't turned it into anything yet. So we chose colours that Lauren would like (pink) and decided a journal cover would be ideal.

the pattern for the journal I found on the moda bake shop site, I didn't follow it exactly but I did find it very simple to follow and alter to my own needs.


Off now to have afternoon tea with a friend, the girls are looking forward to meeting her chooks and the cat!

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

It was lovely to meet you yesterday Libby!
You came home with some gorgeous goodies... I wish I could have shopped more.

Margaret said...

Libby, it was great to meet and chat with you about all sorts of things. I will send through the details of the goth market to you via email.