Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dinner with friends



Last night my friends from noty and I finally had our christmas dinner and kris kringle swap. I received a lovely gift from Jenni (thanks!) A cute little tin and an awesome bundle of civil wars, perfect for my dear jane quilt that i am plodding with.



We had a lovely dinner of thai food.



Once again I was so hungry I forgot to take a photo of the food before we devoured it, we had just finished and the power went out! We missed out on our dessert *sob*



Today though, I had coffee and a gluten free banana muffin at my favourite place with a good friend. This evening I spent several hours browsing through my favourite blogs and watching a movie with my family so my weekend has been okay.

I am however struggling with a quilt pattern and tommorrow I am going to make a tester block using 2 different methods that have been suggested to me by friends to see which is the most accurate. Hopefully one will work and I will post a happy message with some photos.

2 comments:

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Ooh Thai, my favourite! What dessert would you have chosen? We love black sticky rice but find most Thai shops don't seem to make it anymore! By the way, thank you SO MUCH for the info about how to get my photo's back...it worked, yay! We didn't get them all back, but the one's we really wanted were all there. Your comment came through as a noreply comment, so i could not email you back! Anyway, i'm thrilled so thank you so much! xo

Libster said...

I wanted to try the sticky rice and custard. Glad to hear you got your photos. Im still learning this bloggy thing, need to figure out how to get emails when I get a comment. Have changed the settings, might have sorted it....