Saturday, December 19, 2015

all clear

So  I went to the doc and I had the physio come see me for the last time... yep... got the all clear.  I'm going back to work after being off for 9 weeks.

I'm allowed to continue my 'rehab' and have some new exercises as well as being allowed to get back on wasabi on the road..

Of course I had to ride asap.... So this morning at 6.30am  I did my first 20km out on the road with my very own fisherman/mamil coming to keep me company.

The conditions probably couldn't have been much worse for a come back ride... headwinds and 30 degree heat even at 7am!!

But the tailwind home was sweet reward.  I felt pretty good, but didn't want to push it on the first ride... it was a slower ride, yes i could feel a few niggles but I was and am still grinning!
Need to take some new photos... this is actually about 13 bags of stuff I gathered from the girls rooms... I did a massive clean out and changed beds around etc  so savers scored big time and so did I.

Off to my guilds Christmas meeting for a while, and best of all the froglet is coming home tonight with her man for Christmas!!  woot... been 4 months since I have seen her.

No comments: