Sunday, December 21, 2014

my weekend

 My mum bought me a little tree as I wasn't going to get the big tree out of the ceiling this year.... I found in Typo a box of tiny Little baubles.... perfect size for my little tree.
 I bought 2 boxes... much to my disgust I found I had to put the little hangy threads on myself!!  they do look good though.... should take a photo of them all on the tree i guess.
 Cookie had his annual shower.... should have heard the carry on!  He is really very good with water, he doesn't scratch u to shreds but he lets you know he isn't really enjoying it.
I did a ride with a group called Audax yesterday.... was the bahumbug ride... we rode 103km from Wandong to Seymour and back.  the outward journey wasn't too bad, a couple of hills.... but the trip home... oh boy.  We had headwind and hills that I don't know where they came from!  the last 10km were really challenging, the heat had turned up just to add another element.
But when we got to the finish we were rewarded with a lovely lunch complete with Xmas pudding!

1 comment:

Frogdancer said...

That cat is NOT happy!! I'll bet he hates Christmas if he gets a shower every year around this time.