Saturday, July 5, 2014

A finish!

The Froglet started a ragtime quilt quite a number of years ago.... I actually don't want to think how many years ago that was!
 I made a couple of them, never really liked making them, I got a massive blister on my thumb (the meaty part) from snipping the flappy bits.  Discovered no to snip in one go, but to do it as you went!
 Yesterday I decided to get in finished, and of course it didn't take that long to do.  It just needs to be washed to make it fluffy and soften it up.
 Its sitting on my couch, brightening up the room.... almost need my sunnies
 This morning I went for my usual Saturday morning ride, so much nicer than last weeks ride in the pouring rain.  I came home and made myself some bacon and scrambled eggs...... Milly sat and watched me....

No comments: