Friday, March 1, 2013

recent happenings

Here is the beast resting after doing nearly 50km a few weeks ago.  I did 70km on this particular ride.

Since that ride I haven't been able to get out on the road but have been seen loitering at the gym doing various classes at ungodly hours.

I have been doing a little stitching as there has been bugger all on the TV and the Internet can only entertain me for so long.

the noisy one is doing not one cooking class but 2 this semester so has been showing interest in cooking (yay!).  I bought the latest super food ideas as there is a recipe on the cover that I know she will like.... a choc-mallow jelly slice.  I will get her to write out the ingredients we need to buy and make the first half tomorrow... photos to follow if we don't eat it before I have a chance lol.

The froglet has started her hospitality course and is really enjoying it, there are challenges of course but these will help her become a stronger manager for when she goes out into the work force.
 


No comments: