Tuesday, February 23, 2010

my holidays are over


Well the time has come for me to go back to work after being on annual leave for the last 3 weeks.

I have gone to the gym every morning and exercised my butt off (well that was the idea!) I have had coffee with my friends, shopped, gone to patchwork shops, taken my mum to appointments, gone to the city with the enviro team from the school and settled the noisy one into high school.

I now have 6... yes 6 days straight of work after all this time off (I must be mad).

The noisy one is off to school camp for 3 days so I am currently getting her to pack her bag and get into bed as I am must home from the gym (yes again).

I have made a nice casserole for dinner tomorrow night so I don't have to think about that particular job and my friends from gym and myself are all going to danzika class in the evening as I will miss class in the morning. (oh will I cope?!).

I know I will find a million things I need to do in the next 6 days that will clash with me working (such as my social life!).
Wish me luck!

No comments: