Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lists


I'm a list person. I love to write lists! Truely, I really do enjoy writing my lists. I write shopping lists, things to do lists, cleaning lists, appointments to make lists. Who remembers Wayne's world?? Got that damn song running through my head now!



When we go camping I often end up writing about 3 lists, I write out the menus, then write the foods needed list. Then I write the list of food we have in the cupboard and the list of foods to buy. Of course there is the list of stuff to take... shouldn't really need to write that one any more as we have camped often enough, but like I told you I enjoy writing lists.

OK call me obsessed!

I am looking forward to tomorrow as the girls are off to school yeee harrr! I have written an Enormous list of things I have to do over the next few weeks. I am taking my annual leave now that they are back at school hehehehhe. Yes its now MY holiday time. The noisy one starts high school and will have to walk home on the days I work so we will walk home together each day until I am happy that she can make the short journey home safely.

Back to the gym big time for me, need to see if I can get a new program to inspire me to keep up the fight of the flab. (just need to look in the mirror or try on clothes and that is pretty inspiring!)

The last few days have been very hot and we are now having some lovely rain and thunder... the dog doesn't like the thunder terribly much and is groaning outside on the back veranda.

Looking forward to getting some mega sewing done, but I do have a bit of a spring clean listed also......

No comments: