Saturday, January 23, 2010

pizza



Wednesday night I went out for dinner with work. We went to an amazing pizza place called Pizza Farro, Im almost tempted to not tell anyone and keep this to myself, but I wont. Its in High St Thornbury and has a website. The best pizza I have ever had and they have gluten free and spelt flour. I didnt take a photo of my pizza as I was too hungry but wow it was excellent!




The decor is very cool. I wouldnt be suprised if some of the bloggers that I have on my favorites know about this place already. The tea towels reminded me of curly pops and her aprons!



They have rolling pins hanging from the ceiling, the tables and chairs dont match but they go together brilliantly.



Excellent coffee and gingerbread men (gluten free) to finish off... ate him too quickly too!

Today I had another adventure but will post that tommorrow as I need to take some photos of the goodies I bought... Also going out for dinner again with my quilting buddies so will try and take photos before I devour the food this time :)

happy whatever!

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

Oh wow, how cool is that decor! I haven't been there, but I'll definitely have to check it out.