Sunday, August 1, 2010

birthdays

I recently celebrated my birthday. Last year there was a lot going on in my world and I didnt really celebrate, in fact I worked and didnt tell anyone until I left at the end of the day.

This year was different!! My day was awesome and I was surrounded by people that I love. I started the day with my fisherman and the girls who gave me a stunning pandora bracelet with 5 charms. Then I had an excellent boxing/circuit session at the gym with my friends.


Lunch was next on the menu and mine was yummy.... I had a vegetarian breakfast with bacon.... yep you read correctly I had bacon with it heheh, much nicer than the full breakfast.

One of the girls had a nice thai beef salad mmmmm.

I also received another 2 pandora beads AND a beautiful scarf.... I love my scarves.

After lunch my friend from work came over and spoilt me rotten with not one but 3 more pandora beads. So by the end of the day I had 10 beads... need to photograph them in the light of day.

Dinner with my family at our favourite japanese resturant and then topped off an excellent day with my quilting buddies!

I was throughly spoilt and have my friends and family to thank for helping me have such a wonderful day

No comments: