Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lemons


There is a saying when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!! My lemon tree is busting at the seams and I have picked several bags and given them to friends and still have more to give out. Its been a bit wet so am trying to time my picking so that I don't get soaked!

this weekend has been another busy one for us. Friday night saw the girls and I at MSAC for week 2 of winter inter club for the swim club. This entails our swim club and various other clubs from around Melbourne entering in teams to compete in 5 or 6 relays against each other. The teams are split in junior and senior ends and then according to the teams times. Our senior teams are doing very well and might take out premiers. The junior teams are also doing well, I have been babysitting one of the teams for the past 2 weeks, gosh that's been hard work! But Ive enjoyed it.

The froglet then had a Irish dance teams practice for 4.5 hrs, while the noisy one and myself swam at the local pool for an hour. Today was the Irish dance competition, the girls danced very well and I have come to the conclusion that the judge was indeed visually impaired lol.

The day then ended with another big swim competition for both the girls and they did the team proud in their relays and a few individual races. I of course didn't get to sit down until just recently after sorting dinner, ironing and sorting washing.... dang, just remembered I have a load of washing to hang out...groan.... a woman's work is never done!!

No comments: