Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Organ donation

After having a moan about my lurgy I read today another bloggers post and it made me feel a bit of a phoney. I know my lurgy will pass in a few days or a week but there are others out there that have conditions that will be with them for ever.

I have posted about donating blood before and hope that some of you have been able to do this.

Now I'm going to ask you to think seriously about organ donation. All my family are for this and we are registered with the organ donation register.

Please take the time to discuss this with your family and friends, think about the fact that we cant use our organs when we die (fact) but we could help many others live a full life and give a give a life saving legacy that money cant buy

Go and have a look at curlypops blog, she is a very talented crafter with an excellent blog who has all the info you will need to register for this.

ps i am feeling better thanks :)

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

Thanks so much for sharing such an important issue Libby. I really appreciate it!