Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Quilt shows

I must have known that this was a winning quilt, it was one of the few that I took a photo of and in fact this is the only one that I took multiple photos of!

Marylin did an amazing job of quilting this masterpiece, I took some close ups so you can see the detail a bit better.

you could look at her quilt from the front or the back and still be impressed.

this was the small quilt that won viewers choice, there was a lot of wonderful quilts to chose from but this was what I class as less is more.

Now here is my quilt top that I finished on Sunday evening.

My little man, cookie is lounging on the top being the quilt police.

He approved of the top but not when I whipped it out from under him hehehehe

Now I need to get out some fabric for the backing and find some batting and get stuck into the quilting!

No comments: