Saturday, October 8, 2011

quilt show


Today I went to the North of the Yarra Quilters, quilt show. I haven't been to a quilt show for some time and needed some inspiration.

I got to meet the lovely Karen from Mrs Martins Quilt shop again. The girls wanted to know if I rode my beast over to Eltham for the show. I had to admit that I hadn't, but the thought had crossed my mind.... hmmmm maybe I should ride there tomorrow morning?

I saw many lovely quilts and there was lots of wonderful stores there with tables groaning with goodies.

The Noty ladies had done a fabulous job on their community stall and had many gifts going for a bargain price. My friend Jennifer did a stack of Christmas shopping (clever girl!!)

I actually didn't take many photos, I was too busy talking with everyone (so unusual for me...) Was great to catch up with Amanda who was a noty girl but moved into the country several years ago.


I came home and finished putting the border on my quilters journey... you can see cookie voicing his opinion! I think I might have a little mojo back. Will take a photo when the sun comes up again tomorrow.

No comments: