Monday, May 9, 2011

further images of London

The fisherman used to be a milko when he was younger and used to drive one of these electric milk floats. One came into the street while we were sitting in my sister in laws house so we stalked the milko.

They still have the glass bottles and they also have juice in the bottles too.


Of course we found squirrels.... we had a close encounter with one in Hyde park just before we came home but will show you pics of that later.


It was mothers day the first weekend we were in London so I had an early gift from my girls. In the local shopping centre was these little fishies who love to eat the dead skin off your feet.... I got to play with them!!

The age of this city never ceases to amaze me.

Big Ben constantly pops up in my viewfinder.

And the coffee? pretty shite to tell you the truth!

No comments: