Monday, October 25, 2010

beautiful weather

Its sunny at last!! today I sat outside having a coffee or two with friends in the filtered sunshine.... sooooo nice

Then this afternoon I came home and planted my last tomato into a bigger pot, so now I have a yellow a black and little cherry toms in pots. Then tragedy struck and the seeds I had sewn into their little greenhouse thingy all got spilt all over the grass, arrrgghhhh

I scraped it up as best I could but I think I might have some little flowers in my lawn..... think I will keep that a secret from the fisherman lol.

Speaking of fish, I have some very nice flake in my fridge for dinner tonight that he caught on Friday night.

No photos, sorry.... getting a bit slack with that so must go and take some pics now that the weather is improving.

No comments: