Saturday, October 16, 2010

less than 24 hours!

I can hardly believe it, the day is almost here! Round the bay in a day here I come whooo hoooo.

today my friend and her family went into Alexandra gardens and picked up the teams rider packs. they have found where to drop us off, and park the car. I picked up my rider pack at her house and dropped off my bike. Our other team member also dropped in with his bike and we had a coffee and discussed strategies.

oh my gawd I'm soooo excited.

the weather in the last 24 hours has been foul, rain, hail and snow in some areas. I don't know if I am going to be warm enough but I don't have much choice now so will have to go with what I have.

no photos again tonight, but I plan on taking photos tomorrow and will post action pictures of the days events.

wish us luck!!!

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oh my goodness - good luck! I really hope it doesn't rain.

Christine M said...

I hope you had a good time Libby. I'd wish you luck but you'll be back home by the time you read this!

Claire - Matching Pegs said...

Thinking of you Libster!