Friday, January 2, 2015

gotta love hot cross buns.....

 This is my hoya, its going bananas and I have so many flowers on it for the first time in years.  This plant started as a cutting from my mums plant, which was a cutting from her mum, and from her mum.  So its actually a very old plant.
 The sad part is that you cant pick the flowers but I can enjoy them on my veranda.
 YES!!!  hot cross bun time.  I don't care that they are out 3 days into the new year, I enjoy eating them any time of year..... unfortunately so does the rest of the family so I had to fight them for my one bun today.
We also have a few days of stinking hot weather so out comes the pool ready to cool off tomorrow!

2 comments:

QueenB said...

lib, taste the dew fro the hoya it's sweet!

Maddy said...

Love your Hoya, such a beabeautiful old fashioned flower.

Hot cross buns out already!

Christmas in october, Easter in January.

T's all about the money, about the money, no worries. LOL.