Wednesday, February 16, 2011

back to school

School has now been back for a few weeks.... feels like it anyway!!

I had to do the covering of school books yet again, but only for the froglet who has almost all new books for year 11.



Since being back at school she has been coming home and doing her homework. She has always been a good student and works hard to get good results.


Tonight she came and spoke to the fisherman and myself and said she was thinking about her career.... our ears perked up and we turned to her to find out her new thoughts... a food tech teacher! she announces. hmmmmm this is different, but gives her food for thought (pardon the pun!)

She is doing vis comm and has been doing some great work... I will have to steal her folder and take some photos to show you. She hasn't really had any formal art lessons apart from the school ones but like myself she has a creative eye and can turn her hand to most crafts. I'm not good at all the things I have tried but I do enjoy drawing and hope one day to do some water colour classes.

No comments: