Saturday, June 12, 2010

been slack

oh my goodness, I have been soooo busy lately and not had time even to look at the blogs I follow let alone post on mine!!

Lets see..... I have had a cold, it went and then I think I got its cousin, the cold #2
the fisherman had his work do, on board a boat on the yarra which ended up being a fun night, I got to practice my moves I have been learning in danzika class!
These are a couple of views we had while cruising around the yarra!




The swim club stuff has taken over my life at the moment, lots to get sorted as the past past committee has let a few things go and we need to now move on and get it happening, so there is a bit of ground work to be done then it should be much easier going from there.

Training for my round the bay experience has shuddered to a halt with the weather and my buddies time tables clashing, but we are doing RPM and other gym classes to keep up the fitness, just need some road time.

Got a sausage sizzle on Monday at a local bunnings so hoping that will bring in much needed cash for the swim club. Have to be up at the crack of dawn to buy 20 loaves of bread arrgghhh!

Sewing has been limited to taking up 2 pairs of pants for the froglet for her work experience week, which went really well. So well that she may well gain some casual work from it!!

No comments: