Sunday, December 26, 2010

just a quickie

happy Christmas to you all for yesterday!!

Just before I go to bed, I am very pleased to inform you all that the froglet successfully donated her first bag of blood on Friday. she was very brave and didn't do anything horrid like pass out :) there was another young lady who had given her blood and then had to lie down for some time as she was a horrid green colour. The froglet devoured 2 strawberry big M's and biscuits and cheese afterwards. I asked her how she was feeling and she said kinda funny.... great I thought she is going to pass out, but no she was on a high cause she had done something wonderful that will help maybe several people.

Christmas was great, I received my own tom tom as the fisherman thought I needed one rather than stealing his all the time ehehehhe. the girls got wii games, DVDs and other bits and pieces.

today I bought a wii fit.... how much fun is that?!!!! off to do some myself as the girls have finally finished!

1 comment: